PQE hMF – The power quality toolbox for active and passive filters
Always the right filter solution – PQE hMF
The fully modular design of our PQE hMF mains filters means that suitable filter solutions can be set up quickly and easily for all typical mains repercussions:
Harmonics – Interharmonics – Supraharmonics – Clock frequencies – Resonances – Reactive power – Unbalance – Transients – Common mode disturbances – Differential mode disturbances….
A hybrid Modular Filter PQE hMF consists of several identical or also different filter modules, depending on the application. The standard filter cabinet hMF-CAB is available in widths of 400, 600 and 800 mm with a height of 2000 mm. Protection classes from IP20 to IP54 and water cooling allow a wide range of applications.
Why use hybrid modular filters?
For the user, the PQE hMF offers many advantages:
- Lower losses than pure active filters
- Lower acquisition costs
- Modular expansion possible at a later date without great expense
- Maximum flexibility through adaptation to a wide range of mains disturbances
- Voltage control (Sensorless Control) reduces installation effort – no need for current transformers
- Simplified planning thanks to clear modular system