Stabilize voltage, prevent interferences!
Voltage dips occur by switching to greater power levels, by site errors or already in the public power grid.
They often cause significant breakdowns. OSKAR provides a solution and protects your power grid through continuous voltage regulation against over- and under-voltages.
OSKAR – Dynamical Voltage Conditioner
Oskar from Condensator Dominit is easy to use and is based on an inverter system that protects sensitive industrial plants and commercial facilities from voltage-breakdowns. OSKAR ensures a fast and accurate compensation for undervoltage and overvoltage and for continuous voltage regulation and load compensation-related voltage changes.
OSKAR fullfills the requirements of site- safety at the expected voltage drops in AC power grids.
OSKAR has an efficiency of more than 98 % for loads of 300 kVA. He also controls the supply voltage within +/- 10 % and eliminates asymmetries in the supply voltage.
- fast response (t = 140 µs)
- full compensation for 3-phase undervoltage up to 70 % residual voltage UN 1-phase to residual voltage UN 55 %
- partial compensation for 3-phase undervoltage up to 50 % to remaining UN
- uninterrupted “ONLINE” – regulation
- scalable short-circuit protection
- no reduction of the short-circuit power as conventional UPS systems